Quick Workout # 1
Here are five ways during the day to help you get around a hectic life and do a quick workout.
1. Shorten your workouts. Do 15- or 20-minute sessions. If you find time later on do another 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Get up 15 to 30 minutes earlier than usual and work out. Sooner or later your body will adjust to the earlier wake up.
3. Work out at lunch, devote half an hour to exercise. This can be helpful in curbing your appetite and help you burn calories faster after you do eat.
4. When the kids go to bed do your workout then.
5. Create combination workouts you can perform three or four times weekly. Changing your routine keeps you excited and motivated. Do cardio for 10 minutes and strength exercises for 20 minutes an then switch it up later on in the week.
Try a quick workout 10 to 15 minutes in the morning, just get up 15 to 20 minutes earlier that you normally do and complete the following tasks…
First of all a quick stretch will get your blood pumping and ready for some exercise. Stretch all parts of your body from your head to toes. Ankles, legs, back, arms, neck, etc.. Stretching keeps your muscles relaxed and prevents injuries.
Check out below:
Fast Fitness- How to Fit Physical Fitness Into a Busy Schedule
Fast Fitness for a busy scheduel